I'm a Bear Cub Scout leader for church. I absolutely love it! But sometimes I get frustrated when they come late. I only have an hour with them, which isn't nearly enough time. When they come late, we have even less time. So I made a deal with them. Those who are there on time get an extra special treat. Last week I made some chocolate chip cookies. Today I had a hankerin' for donuts. I toyed with the idea of buying some from the store, but where's the fun in that? So, I found a recipe online that I wanted to try. Emily loves powdered donuts, and is finally able to go back to school, so powdered donuts are what I made. I think they look pretty good. But my taste-testers aren't home for another hour.

I'll let you know what the kids think. Anybody know of a good donut recipe that I can try for next week?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
O I wish I when I had the hankerin' for dougnuts I was so ambitious!!
Post a Comment