Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

So, I'm a little early, but we can celebrate Thanksgiving all month, right?
One night, while contemplating what I can make with chocolate, I thought about turkey-pops. With a little bit of candy coloring, I should be able to come up with something. Well, here's my first turkey-pop. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.


My husband probably thinks I could use my time more wisely, but I actually had fun making these. I can't wait to do my next batch so I can try some different methods. Boy do I love chocolate!
The weather here has been beautiful all week. Just like it was one year ago when we first entered Texas. Can you believe it's been a year? I really do miss Washington state, but Texas is growing on me. It's too big not too, right!?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Emily P said...

These are so cute! Well done Martha!