Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chocolate

All I can say is I am having WAY to much fun with chocolate!
Growing up, every Halloween we would make white chocolate ghost suckers. It was so much fun! Now that my kids are older, I've started the tradition with them.


I am not a huge white chocolate fan, so I decided to try melting some Andes mint chips. I couldn't envision doing brown ghosts, so I had to try something else. Emily, though, had no trouble with doing a brown ghost.


Her ghost looks really good, but here's what I can up with.





My husband probably thinks I am going overboard with these chocolate suckers, but I'm sure having fun! Luckily the Phantom Ghost will have a use for all these suckers!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

a10cowwoman said...

what a fun tradition. Joshi would love you as a mother.

Emily P said...

These look so good! I saw Martha Stewart do these once. You really are better at it than she was!