Monday, October 5, 2009

Thursday Nights Storm Again

So, the other day I posted about the scary storm that rolled through out area. We honestly thought the lightening hit us or very close. Fortunately, it didn't hit our house. Unfortunately, it did hit a neighbors house about 100 yards away. I found out this morning, while waiting for the bus at the bus stop, that my two of my neighbors garage doors are completely messed up. The one that we think has the lightening hit, has several electrical outlets with scorch marks, and the appliances that were plugged into those outlets are fried. Thankfully no fires! It was a pretty scary storm!
On a lighter note, here's a picture of our lab Sunny. She's about a year and a half old, so she's still puppy hyperactive.


She keeps getting in my faceand nudging my hands, so onto the blog she goes!
Abby is doing the same thing now, so here's a picture of her.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

bradandstaci said...

I love thunderstorms but not that much!!! Im glad you are all safe and sound!