Friday, October 2, 2009

Last night

Last night a storm rolled through the Houston area. The wind must have been blowing bacause the rain was pelting our windows pretty good. The un-nerving part was when it sounded like the lightening struck VERY close. Our house rattled enough that our kids toothbrushes, the kind that flash for 1 minute, started to flash. The kids like to brush in our bathroom, so their toothbrushes were within sight of my room. Tony got up and walked around the house to make sure everything was okay. All I can say is, Texas knows how to put on lightening and thunderstorms, but luckily they don't last very long!
On another note, the kids liked the donuts I made, but Tony and I decided that they tasted like scones. So, I'm going to try another recipe next week.


This picture was sent to me in an email. I guess there are 7 horses, but I can only see 6. Can anyone see all of them? Don't you love Bev Doolittle artwork?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Emily P said...

I should have paid more attention to your blog. We are getting the same storm right now. It's awesome!